Electric Infrared Oven with Adjustable Width Heat Zone and Continuous Monorail Conveyor to Cure Teflon coating on small stainless steel medical instruments at process temperatures of 580° - 590°F. Welded structural steel frame with aluminized and galvanized sheet metal walls. Variable speed (1.2-12 fpm), 27-1/2 ft. continuous loop monorail conveyor. Unique design includes self-supporting conveyor so oven ships as a totally assembled structure. Conveyor requires no supporting stanchions or ties to customer's facilities or structures.
- Adjustable Oven Opening - 4" - 24" Width - Allows increased access into oven for changing part sizes and cleaning and repair when required.
- 6” insulated oven walls.
- Swivel casters (with brakes).
- Inside dims: 108 in. L x 36 in. Ht x adjustable width.
- O/A dimensions: 144 in. L x 80 in. Ht x 48 in. W.
- Three independently controlled heat zones for balanced heat and variable part size.
- Variable speed conveyor runs in forward and reverse directions.
- Element fault detectors to monitor each pair of heating elements.
- 108 KW, 480V, 3 Ph, 140 Amps