Automotive brake parts are built in high volumes and in many different sizes. INTEK’s customer required a system for curing the durable and attractive powder coating finish on various sizes of parts being processed. The design solution consisted of an automated collating conveyor at the infeed and exit ends of the system with a cooling chamber following the oven chamber to facilitate handling at the earliest opportunity. Maximum operating temperature is 500°F.
- 50" Length, 168" Width, 20" Height Overall System Internal Dimensions
- 72" Length, 220" Width, 72" Height Overall System External Dimensions
- 81kW 480V~3PH 100A power requirement.
- Heat comes from a quantity of 9 INTEK IR heater modules
- Improved appearance and durability of coating with consistent temperatures while improving overall high-volume productivity