Medical and Lab Testing Ovens
Quick and cost-effective solutions that meet the regulations and requirements of the medical and scientific communities and related industries
Medical and Scientific Lab Testing equipment needs to adhere to extremely specific requirements with OSHA, NIOSH, CDC, and other government regulation bodies demanding exacting results across a very complex and diverse assortment of industries and fields of study. INTEK understands and specializes in the process heating side of lab testing or medical device manufacturing, and we can help guide you to the perfect oven or heater setup for your application.
INTEK Corporation has been supporting the needs of the Medical and Scientific Research communities since first being challenged to perform a top secret high-temperature test for a government contractor in 2004. Since then, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers of the military, scientific, and medical research communities have been utilizing INTEK’s proprietary infrared technology and expertise as applied to a broad list of process heating applications to give exacting temperature requirements of less than +/- 5°F in some cases. INTEK has the experience to offer improvements to quality and production speeds while maintaining the strictest of government or military standards.
Features & Benefits
- Extensive knowledge & experience in process heating across a broad range of industries and applications
- Free initial in-house product testing with data provided
- Inexpensive test fixtures available if components can’t be shipped
- Cure products and materials, pre-heat solutions and chemicals, controlled drying or dehydrating of substances, or heat treating items up to 1,000°F
- Ovens can be certified to +/- 5°F in some cases
- UL508A control panel shop