Bi-Directional Continuous Process Electric Infrared-Convection Hybrid Conveyor Oven – Curing Automotive Brushless Motors
INTEK was approached by a major manufacturer of brushless motors to build a custom conveyor oven with two conveyors in a single heat zone. The conveyors were to be capable of running both directions to allow production runs originating from either end of the oven. The solution was to provide a single-zoned electric convection oven with one heat zone, but two variable speed, independently-controlled belt conveyors, each 24 inches wide. The oven was also designed with a separate exhaust fan and enhanced UL 508A controls with the ability for ethernet communication built in.
- 144″ Length, 36″ Width, 12″ Height Overall System Internal Dimensions
- 192″ Length, 52″ Width, 60″ Height Overall System External Dimensions
- 240V, 3ph, 60Hz, 45 Amps Power Requirement
- Heat comes from Electric Duct Heaters with a 1.5 HP 2500 CFM Recirculating blower
- This single oven does the work of two and saves on space and energy efficiency.