CUSTOM CONTINUOUS PROCESS MONORAIL CONVEYOR OVEN ELECTRIC INFRARED (ANNODIZING TITANIUM PARTS)
Electric Infrared Oven with Adjustable Width Heat Zone and Continuous Monorail Conveyor to Cure Teflon coating on small stainless steel medical instruments at process temperatures of 580° – 590°F. Welded structural steel frame with aluminized and galvanized sheet metal walls. Variable speed (1.2-12 fpm), 27-1/2 ft. continuous loop monorail conveyor. Unique design includes self-supporting conveyor so oven ships as a totally assembled structure. Conveyor requires no supporting stanchions or ties to customer’s facilities or structures.
- Adjustable Oven Opening – 4″ – 24″ Width – Allows increased access into oven for changing part sizes and cleaning and repair when required.
- 6” insulated oven walls.
- Swivel casters (with brakes).
- Inside dims: 108 in. L x 36 in. Ht x adjustable width.
- O/A dimensions: 144 in. L x 80 in. Ht x 48 in. W.
- Three independently controlled heat zones for balanced heat and variable part size.
- Variable speed conveyor runs in forward and reverse directions.
- Element fault detectors to monitor each pair of heating elements.
- 108 KW, 480V, 3 Ph, 140 Amps