ELECTRIC INFRARED CONVEYOR OVEN – ANNEALING AUTOMOTIVE AND AEROSPACE GLASS
Custom electric infrared oven to heat polyvinyl butyral to 176°F (80°C) for clean room environment. 3 heat zones, top heat only, for uniform heating. Max output available is 3.4 microns, equivalent to approximately 1,100°F (593°C). Robust welded structural-steel framework for one-piece shipment, simple on site installation and start-up.
- Stainless steel interior, galvanized steel exterior
- 2 in. of high quality industrial grade rock wool insulation
- Reflective sheet metal oven bottom, uninsulated.
- Variable speed stainless steel roller conveyor with VFD control
- stainless steel rolls
- Adjustable leveling feet
- 6 in. diameter powered exhaust for customer to connect to plant exhaust system.
- Purge blower draws ambient air through oven entrance and exit for rapid cool down when required.
- Includes six service doors, two with glass windows.
- Inside dims: 207 in. L x 68 in. W x 9.75 in. Ht O/A
- dims: 240 in. L x 92 in. W x 73 in. Ht. 48 Kw, 480 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 70 Amps