Industrial Continuous Process Electric Infrared Conveyor OvenCase Study
Multi-Zoned Electric Infrared Conveyor Oven for Annealing Polycarbonate Automotive Components to 250°F – 750°. Welded structural-steel frame, robust industrial oven design, and heavy duty casters allow easy shipping, installation, and turnkey start-up. Industrial-grade mineral wool and high-purity ceramic insulation with aluminized steel interior and galvanized exterior.
- Galvanized 20 ga. steel sheet metal exterior walls / 20ga. aluminized sheet steel interior walls over structural tubular steel frame.
- Variable speed conveyor with VFD control and 30″-wide stainless steel flat wire on edge belt.
- Six separate heat zones for independently controlled top and bottom temperature settings.
- Radiant long-wave electric infrared technology using INTEK IR emitters.
- Adjustable baffles at entrance and exit for improved oven efficiency.
- Conveyor height: 43″ from floor.
- Exterior overall dimensions: 216″L x 48″W x 70″H
- Internal heat zone dimensions: 120″L x 40″W x 12″H
- Total Connected load: 48 kW / 480V~3PH / 65A / 60Hz