Industrial Electric Convection Batch OvenCase Study
A general purpose drying cabinet for virtually any application or process that requires hot, dry air. The custom-designed forced-air convection heater & blower assembly circulates air temperatures of up to 140°F throughout all corners of the cabinet and between shelves. Optional clear single or double door allows operator to visually observe the drying cycle. Easy-to-use control panel layout. Ships fully assembled, ready to plug in and turn on. All international power ranges available.
- 33 cu.ft. heating chamber
- Overall Dimensions: 70”H x 48”W x 24”D
- Intuitive solid-state control board with digital display
- Industrial powder-coated galvanized steel construction
- Integrated digital temperature control, high limit safety cutout, process time, and hygrometer.
Features and Applications
Oven comes equipped with (5) levels to locate provided shelves, single or double door option available, mounting holes for optional casters or leveling feet, adjustable temperature and humidity levels, variable speed blower control, and many more options and modifications available.