Industrial Electric Infrared Convection OvenCase Study
Custom hybrid oven (furnace) featuring INTEK electric infrared modular heaters combined with electric convection heat. Oven system is designed and built to heat aircraft slat tracks to temperatures of 375°F or 575°F Maximum output temperature 650°F AMS 2750E certified to =/- 15°F. Single point loading and unloading for maximum efficiency by a single operator. Includes integral continuous U-shaped flat loop monorail conveyor with variable speed indexing drive.
- 250kW / 480V~3-Ph / 320Amps / 60Hz
- Variable 5.5 to 12-hour process heating cycle
- Forced-air cooling system at exit end to assist cooling parts for handling
- 25 minutes to reach uniform 650°F set temperature from cold start
- PLC controls with touch-screen Human Machine Interface (HMI) controller