Automotive brake parts are built in high volumes and in many different sizes. The INTEK customer needed a system for the care of the resistant and attractive finish of the powder coating on various dimensions of the parts being processed. The design solution consisted of an automated collation conveyor at the entrance and exit ends of the system with a cooling chamber that follows the furnace chamber to facilitate handling as soon as possible. The maximum operating temperature is 500 ° F.
- 50 “Length, 168” Width, 20 “Height Internal dimensions of the system
- 72 “Length, 220” Width, 72 “Height External dimensions of the system
- 81kW 480V ~ 3PH 100A power requirement.
- The heat comes from a quantity of 9 INTEK IR heating modules
- Improved appearance and durability of the coating with constant temperatures, while improving overall productivity at high volume