THE CHALLENGE: Heat UHMW Sheets before cutting.
A major plastics extruder needed to pre-condition UHMW sheets prior to cutting. The semi-automatic process involved a powered cart for loading and unloading of the multi-tiered ovens. Overall 3 multi deck ovens were purchased. Each oven includes 3 separate oven chambers for independent operation. Each oven deck is independently controlled by a PLC. A hinged door was included for added uniformity. Roller conveyors were integrated into each oven chamber to assure uniform product placement inside each oven chamber.
- PRICE RANGE: $80,000 - $120,000 Price varies greatly depending on selected options.
- SYSTEM DIMENSIONS-Internal: 60” W x 144” L x 20” H (each deck)
- SYSTEM DIMENSIONS-External: 68” W x 148” L x 92” H (3 decks)
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 480V, 22A
- HEAT SOURCE: 96 KW
- RECIRCULATING BLOWER: N/A
- EXHAUST: N/A
- PROCESS TEMP: 220°F