Custom electric infrared conveyor oven was designed to dry organic waste of varying descriptions at temperatures of 300°F (150°C). Oven was required to reduce moisture content from 10% to less than 2%. The custom design utilized the energy efficient INTEK electric infrared emitters arranged in 3 independently controlled heat zones to allow for maximum thermal process control. For shipping purposes, the robust welded structural steel frame was built in (3) 20 ft. sections providing for ease of shipping and simple on-site installation and start-up. Special design allows for additional production capacity from 60ft. of heated length to up to 180 ft. when needed by stacking additional oven modules vertically.
- Oven interior dimensions: 5ft Belt Width x 65ft L x 5ft H
- Power Requirement: 480V / 60Hz
- Heat Source: 338 kW / 429A
- Exhaust: Multi Zone
- Process Temp: 300º F (150ºC)
- Process Time: Varies, depending on waste content
- Special Features: UL-Listed control panel, Allen Bradley PLC/HMI, Soft Start Power Up, Element Fault Detectors, Variable Speed Drive, Teflon Coated Kevlar Belt, Automatic Belt Tracking System.